Every year we buy or make something new to hang on the Christmas tree, so this year we’ve decided to create something fairly easy to make that we can share with all of you! So, don your crafting apron and turn on your printer to join in the fun!
What you’ll need:
- A way to print out the ornament designs bellow. (Right-click to save the image!)
- Glue or tape (double sided tape may make this a lot easier)
- Beads are optional, but can be a nice little fun touch & can make it harder for your thread to come out!
- A dash of patience.
Print and cut out the circles and/or stars
- Heavier paper works better, but plain copy paper is alright too.
Fold them down the center line
Glue or tape 4-6 folded pieces together
- The more you include the fuller the ornament will look but you’ll see less of the pretty patterns.
- If you are using liquid glue, you may want some paperclips to keep things in place while they dry.
Thread string through the center to hang
- Bonus step - tie a bead to one end before threading the string through, then add another to the top.
p.s. We would love to see photos of your finished ornaments (or cute mishaps) on social media, just be sure to tag us so we’ll see it!