Halloween will be here before we know it, so it’s time to start thinking about decorations! Around here we love to include our kids in everything we can, so we made this printable paper Halloween pumpkin craft sheet that matches this year’s Halloween Clothing Prints! Get your paper, scissors, hole punch, pipe cleaners, stapler (or glue), and your kids together for craft time!
- Print and cut out the strips and the leaf.
- Use a hole punch to make holes on both ends of the strips and make a hole in the leaf.
- Take 4 strips and lay them over each other like spokes of a wheel, then glue or staple the overlapping spots together.
- Fold half a green pipe cleaner where one end is longer than the other and twist it about half an inch from the fold to make a loop.
- Flatten out the loop, then begin feeding the other end through the holes in the paper strips. Be careful to keep the printed side facing out.
- Add the leaf, then twist the ends of the pipe cleaner to secure it the rest of the way.
- Curl the excess ends of the pipe cleaner around a pencil.
Additional Note: To make solid-colored pumpkins you can simply pull out some construction paper, cut it into strips, and follow the instructions above! We even included extra leaves on our sheet, so you’ll have some for your plain pumpkins too!
Love the patterns you see on our paper pumpkins? Then be sure to check out our Halloween Collections!