Fall is fast approaching & we have the perfect thing to help you and your little ones get into the spirit of cozy Fall days! No matter what the weather is doing near you, it’s always a good time of year to break out the craft supplies. Grad your paper and scissors as we have some adorable little pumpkins to make today!
- Print and cut out the strips and the leaf.
Use a hole punch to make holes on both ends of the strips and make a hole in the leaf.
- Take 4 strips and lay them over each other like spokes of a wheel, then glue or staple the overlapping spots together.
- Fold a green pipe cleaner in half and twist it about half an inch from the fold to make a loop.
- Flatten out the loop, then begin feeding the other end through the holes in the paper strips. Be careful to keep the printed side facing out.
- Add the leaf, then twist the ends of the pipe cleaner to secure it the rest of the way.
- Curl the excess ends of the pipe cleaner around a pencil.
Additional Note: To make solid-colored pumpkins you can simply pull out some construction paper, cut it into strips, and follow the instructions above! We even included extra leaves on our sheet, so you’ll have some for your plain pumpkins too!
Love the patterns you see on our paper pumpkins? Then be sure to check out our Fall Clothing Collection!